* Updated Jan 1st, 2016
DOWNLOAD FOR PRINT
House: $150 Base fee per month
Condo/Duplex: $125 Base fee per month
Apartments: $100 Base fee per month
Vacation Rentals: No Refunds
- Fees are based upon location of rental property
- 25 PERCENT SURCHARGE FOR ANY IN-HOUSE CONTRACTOR (when we have to hire or pay a contractor directly)
- TAKES UP TO 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS. DAYS NOT INCLUDING WEEKENDS OR HOLIDAYS.
- Rent collection includes monthly/annual status reports, annual accounting, and it incorporates tenant relations as well
- $75 charge any time we have to go out to assess any emergencies afterhours/weekends/holidays. We will use discretion towards any discrepancies.
- Hampsey&Grenier makes no Warrantees Bills from Contractors afters 90 Days
- Hampsey&Grenier makes No Warrantee of Rents after 90 Days
- Bad Check Fee 100.00
Note: When rent is collected on on or near the weekend (Friday, Saturday, Sunday, or HOLIDAY), funds to the landlord cannot be released until the bank has cleared the rent check, (which take up to three business days). To avoid any schedule conflicting inconvenience we recommend contacting your bank of choice and requesting an earlier mortgage.
- $750.00 per Eviction *For Hampsey and Grenier time away from the office.
- $275 Court Fees, Sherriff Fees, & Legal Fees.
Note: There will be a 25% recovery fee on any back rent that we are able incur for time and labor costs.
Fee for Condominium Documentation A flat fee of $500 will be charged for Hampsey and Grenier Services to complete a condo questionnaire, budget, or other documentation necessary for the sale of any condominium. Payment via check must be paid prior to the completion of work.
Earnest Money: First months rent, finders fee and application fee (this is not last months rent or security deposit) Once accepted, earnest money (first months rent, finders fee, application fee) is non refundable. $100 administration application fee required for every rental.
Security Deposit: Due before move-in (this is not earnest money nor last months rent nor finders fee).
Rental Commission Prices
- Six month lease – One month Commission
- One Year Leas – One Month Commission
- One Year Lease+ – One Month Commission
- Lease Re-Signing (This is not a re-rental) – Free
**Disclosure: Commission is due to Hampsey and Grenier once there is a verbal agreement from the tenant. **
Check Return Fees and Late Fees:
There will be a $100 fee for NSF or stop payment of checks
Bounced checks: If a tenant bounces a check it comes out of the rent
After 5 days you will be charged $50 late fee and an additional $25.00 for every additional day past the 5th. Any late fees will go directly to Hampsey & Grenier for any managed properties. Hampsey and Grenier has the right and will Deduct any and all Late Fees from your Security Deposit.
We guarantee a fixed term lease for up to six months. While we do not give refunds, if a lessee vacates before the end of the six months, no new rental commission will be charged to the lessor. Standard application, finders or relocation fees may be charged to the new tenant.
For Contracting Services
As property managers, Hampsey and Grenier will add a service fee to all contractor invoices. Fees are used to Cover our Accounts Billing and Oversight of work. Keep in mind these Contractors Work for Us. They are Busy with other Jobs but will go out of Their Way to Attend to Our Needs. This is not included as part of our Management Services.
Hampsey & Grenier Will Not Honor or be Responsible for Bills from Contractors after 3 Months..No Exceptions…
Hampsey and Grenier Associates DOES NOT ACCEPT POST DATED CHECKS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Hampsey and Grenier Associates will not honor or warrantee escheated business, cashier, or personal checks after 30 Days.
Disclosure of Payment Terms – All Summer Rentals
Are subject to a finder’s fee plus pet and security deposit as required.
*Every Rental in NH is Subject to an 9% Meals and Room Tax.
COTTAGE/VACATION HOMES PRICE DETERMINED AFTER CONSULTATION
50% COMMISSION WILL BE PAID TO AGENT BY OWNER AND DEDUCTED FROM TOTAL RENT. THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY APPLICABLE FEES THAT MAY BE CHARGED TO LESSEE. REQUIRED NOTICE; APPLICABLE FEES OR RENTAL COMMISSION OF HAMPSEY & GRENIER ASSOCIATES ARE NEGOTIATED BETWEEN AGENT AND TENANT AND AGENT AND OWNER.